I want you to be able to read English! It is a must-see for such parents!
This picture book for children whose English is not their native language was created by a specialist in English education in England. With a well-planned study planning method, you will be able to understand vocabulary and sentence structure without difficulty.In this series, you will learn to read English through fairy tales.
What's more, there are lessons in the story that you want your children to know!
- 5 minutes a day, just read aloud or listen to free audio
- There is a quiz at the end of all pages, and parents and children can enjoy it by expecting "What will happen next?"
- Comes with simple teaching materials such as pepsert
- Uses 104 of the 200 most commonly used picture book words
- Uses 61 of the top 100 words needed to read
- Comes with a detailed guide for parents
- All books include vocabulary, reading comprehension, grammar activities, and poetry
- 7 easy-to-read picture books
- Wall chart
- Bookmarks for characters that appear in picture books
- Guide book for parents and teachers
- Download audio free
- With a cute case that is convenient for storage
Publisher: United Kingdom
Set size: H22.5 x W14.5 x D4.5 (cm)ISBN: 9781787680333