I want to be able to read English! It is a must-see for such parents!
Popular series picture books are now digital!
You can read it easily anytime, anywhere.
Why do not you enjoy with your child during a little travel time and free time?
This is a picture book for children whose native language is not English, written by a British English language expert. A well thought out planning method will help you understand vocabulary and sentence structure without difficulty.In this series, you will learn to read English through fairy tales.
And the story incorporates lessons that you want your children to know!
★ Recommended points
- All you need to do is read aloud or listen to free audio for 5 minutes daily
- There is a quiz at the end of every page, and you can enjoy it with parents and children by predicting what will happen next?
- Uses 128 of the 200 most commonly used words in picture books
- Uses 71 of the top 100 site words needed to read
- Full volume includes vocabulary, reading comprehension, grammar learning activities, and poetry
Publisher: Innova Publishing (UK)