I want to be able to read English! It is a must-see for such parents!
This is a picture book for children whose native language is not English, written by a British English language expert. A well thought out planning method will help you understand vocabulary and sentence structure without difficulty.In this series, you will learn to read English through fairy tales.
And the story incorporates lessons that you want your children to know!
A great set with digital books .
It can be enjoyed at home or outside.
★ Recommended points
- All you need to do is read aloud or listen to free audio for 5 minutes daily
- There is a quiz at the end of every page, and you can enjoy it with parents and children by predicting "What will happen next?"
- Comes with simple teaching materials like Peapsart
- Uses 151 (76%) of the 200 most commonly used words in picture books
- Uses 86 words (86%) of the top 100 required site words for reading
- Comes with a detailed guide for parents
- Full volume includes vocabulary, reading comprehension, grammar learning activities, and poetry
- 7 easy-to-read picture books
- Wall chart
- Bookmarks for characters appearing in picture books
- Guide book for parents and teachers
- Download audio for free
- With cute case which is convenient for storing
Publisher: Innova Publishing (UK)
Set size: H22.5 x W14.5 x D4.5 (cm)