This is a TCM (Teacher Created Materials) product in the United States where teachers publish teaching materials for students and teachers. This is a children's picture book where you can learn the basics of phonics (pronunciation) and reading and writing. Native American children also learn pronunciation in this book.
We have prepared 18 stories that you can learn about short vowels. The phonics are steadily attached to the body in a simple and innovative way. By repeating the fun story, you will naturally acquire phonics and will be able to read English!
- This is a picture book where you can learn how to pronounce short vowels.
- It is a story development that makes you want to read more and more
- There is a list of words that appeared at the end of the book
- You can download audio for free
- 18 easy-to-read picture books
- Downloadable audio
Set size: H24 x W19 x D3 (cm)